I came back to uk this monday. It was mess before that with family things so I didn't find time to call you. This is a really lovely picture! Hope everything is going well with the treatment. --- MMZ
Jingye can't access the blog at the moment, he asked me to post this for him:
From last week until now it's almost subreal, we stayed together at Danni's mum's home. Danni played with Ryan everyday, I too. I have been picked up some Talis development work to do. Although this have been broken from time to time. On the reverse of Jingye's advise, Danni insisted to go out with the family one night for a 'social meal fest', then Ryan caught light flu, then Danni also developed some symptom, luckily, nothing serious. The chemo started to show its power. Danni's losing more hair. Today, Danni had another blood test. The white blood cell index droped more, though still in good range. She will be back to hospital this Friday.
6 comments:
what a happy moment!smelly
I came back to uk this monday. It was mess before that with family things so I didn't find time to call you. This is a really lovely picture! Hope everything is going well with the treatment. --- MMZ
How are you guys doing lately? Have you sorted out Ryan's Visa extension problem? Is Danni doing better after the Chemo Course I?
Jingye can't access the blog at the moment, he asked me to post this for him:
From last week until now it's almost subreal, we stayed together at Danni's mum's home. Danni played with Ryan everyday, I too. I have been picked up some Talis development work to do. Although this have been broken from time to time.
On the reverse of Jingye's advise, Danni insisted to go out with the family one night for a 'social meal fest', then Ryan caught light flu, then Danni also developed some symptom, luckily, nothing serious.
The chemo started to show its power. Danni's losing more hair. Today, Danni had another blood test. The white blood cell index droped more, though still in good range.
She will be back to hospital this Friday.
Shen
Thanks for the update! Wish all members in the family the best.
phew... i was going to ask Jingye what the hell is going on there.
smelly
Post a Comment