
‘I don’t have much ambition in my life. I only wish to be with you peacefully this live.’ Last words from an earthquake victim pulled from rubble after trapped 70 hours. He died minutes after. They were expecting a baby.
A few new medical terms.
Radiation Alopecia (放射性脱发).
Radio-epithelitis (放射性上皮炎)
The chapped skin exposed to radiation cracked open. Iiiiiiiiitching, irrrrrrrriiiiitating…It will soon develop to ulcer.
Radiation Stomatitis (放射性口炎)
Danni gave up eating last night. It gave Danni a lot of trouble for sleeping. She had to get up every two hours or so to clean the mouth and throat.
I found an article talks about ‘Epstein - Barr virus (EB virus) and the presence of nasopharyngeal carcinoma serological relations.’ (original article, google translation). It also mentions genetic inheritance, vaccine to EB. About virologist prof. Zeng Yi. (google translation)
1 comment:
danni, pls never ever let anything beat u down... lucy
Post a Comment