
It was the Labour day (May Day), Radiologist were having a break like everyone else.
After two doses of booster, Danni' white blood cell count spiked to 9200, although she felt fragile. Swallowing became more a problem, there was always a sensation of burning, even when drinking water.
I don't like public holiday here in China. everyone seemed like taken to the street.
The two mobile shops staged their shows on the roadside. I had ear-defender on to block out the noise. When I was not, the hawkers shouting, music from loud speakers, mixde with hammer drill , blaring, motor alarm triggered by the blaring and low frequency road noise made me sick.
Significant of the day:
1. Almost got stolen on boarding a bus.
Again there was irregular flow on queuing up for getting on every bus. I had thought it maybe just generally more people. Once I got on mine, then noticed the two or three behind me who were trying to push me and jump the queue were not intend to get on this bus at all.
2. Almost ruined a car,
on an poor lighted zebra crossing, in fact a residential area. The car was cornering and approaching, full beam on. The driver must have see me, for he/she didn't intend to slow down. It felt like he/she was actually speeding up to beat me to the intersection spot. I wished he had saw and understood the meaning of finger.
No comments:
Post a Comment