Danni wasn't feeling too well. Ryan and daddy had a great weekend.
Saturday
Daddy woke up
Sorted out laundry
Ryan woke up,
Mommy woke up
Put Ryan in socks
Put Ryan in trousers
Put Ryan in tractor t-shirt
Washed Ryan
Ryan had cereal, daddy, mommy had toast
Ryan and daddy cycled along the river Thames to leisure centre
Swimming pool wasn’t opened until 10:00
Silly daddy
Cycled home along the river Thames
Have a tea
Daddy went to post-office
Daddy back
Ryan and daddy cycling along the Thames to leisure centre
Met Isabel, Ryan’s classmate
Ryan had great fun on water world with Isabel
Sliding down the monster slide
Sliding down the baby slide
Padding racing through the crowd
Washing daddy hair with watering can
Oh water,
Water in my eyes
We need goggles
Cycled home along the river Thames
Lots of people rowing boats
Lunch
Ryan and daddy cycled to town
Tried to find a goggles for babies
Shop 1
Shop 2
Shop 3
We couldn’t find it anywhere
Had a ride on round and round green bus
Shop 4
Shop 5
We couldn’t find it anywhere
Shopping for mother’s day tomorrow
Ryan tired and went sleepy
Banging head on the trolley
Wake up Ryan
'You are too heavy'
Daddy couldn’t carry you and the grocery
Ryan and daddy cycled home
Went home
Went to playfield
Climbing the climbing frame
Playing Fireman Sam jumping off fire pole
'Here comes rescue'
Lets do it again
and again
and again
Bye brother Leo
See you tomorrow
Sunday
Woke up
Daddy went to make a field for garden shed
‘Daddy are we going out to see little lamb?’
You know – ‘Marry has a little LAMB, little LAMB, little LAMB’
‘Yes, yes'
'but let me finish garden shed first’ said daddy
‘Daddy have you finished?’
‘Daddy have you finished?’
'Okay let’s go to the Big Fun Farm with brother Leo
‘I spied with my little eyes, something is green’
‘I spied with my little eyes, something is blue’
‘I spied with my little eyes, someone wearing orange’
Here we are, the big fun farm!
‘I want to sit on the big wheel’
‘I like to drive the tractor'
'VROOOOOOM, VROOOOOOM’
‘I like to drive the forklift’
I jumped muddy puddle
I jumped hay bales
I washed my hands
I sat by the picnic table
Let’s picnic
I riding bumpy tractor
I climbing limestone wall
I digging limestone wall
‘look what I found’
A diamond and gold
I rolling down the hill
I rolling down the hill
again
again
and again
Did I cuddle a lamb?
No, they are ugly
‘baehh, baehh, baehh’
(Inspired By Ryan of the Incredible Age)
2010-03-15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ryan is handsome, two girls were watching him :)
+u Mrs Toad! Hope you will recover soon.
Post a Comment