
Yesterday I arranged a transit discharge with the hospital. We could apply for two weeks leave instead, which will allow the bedsit be empty but occupied. But doing so meaning the hospital would admit one less patient when we are on 'holiday'. The risk to us is, we may not be able to back to this ward, even a few nights at the corridor. We like this ward a lot. Hua, Mei, Rong, all in similar ages, all bubbly. But then Hua is leaving in two days time and Rong maybe in one weeks time or so. Anyway, we could save a little bit on the hospital fee.
I am thinking advance some donation to the 'Ray of Life' (ηε½δΉε ) club. I plan to do some charity work for Chinese/British cancer charities, like London 10k run etc.
Also I moved all my necessaries from my mom's to in-laws.
My employer Talis generously agree to pay my wages for a good few weeks. Still for next two weeks I will try to do some development work. Technically it is made possible with VPN and the infrastructure we put down for remote worker, code development. Doing so isn't entirely for financial reason, as I said before they pay my wages anyway. But it shouldn't be take for grant.
Doing so is for a few reasons: Our team is severely under resource, I hope i could contribute some when it is possible; Danni requires less caring compares when she was receiving chemotherapy; last but not least, it helps myself to retain a link to who was I and what I was/am doing.
Update on this blog during this period maybe sparse during this period, unless I found something interesting to share with you.
1 comment:
stay at home is better than in the hospital. take care! lucy
Post a Comment