2008-03-23

23/03/2008 chemo course 1, day 2


0
Happy 'birth-month' to Ryan. He is 7 months today. In-law brought him to visit out-law yesterday, which was very nice.
Need to order more formula from UK. Our little lion grows fast.

1

Left my mum's 5 mins earlier today, just in time to catch an earlier scheduled service, which in trun, allowed arriving 25 mins earlier.

The mellow orange-colour fireball hung low in the grey-pink colour sky. There was even trace of sliver lining though diluted by the smog. Now the bus was driven facing the sun. A girl cheered 'sunrise~' to her companion.

Yesterday was a whole day downpour. The rain must have washed away some pollutant. I looked out to the window. People are doing morning exercise in the park. A man in vest and shorts was jumping abruptly under a tree.

A group of senior woman lined up in square practising Taichi dance following the stereo placed next to the lead dancer.


I didn't have the mask on. Maybe pollution hazardous is sometimes more of phobia than an eminent threat.

2
I will try get up at 5am (GMT 9pm) tomorrow. Internet access to hosts outside China is 100 times faster than in the evening. With company VPN, I can access any site: BBC, Blogspot etc. Without it I can still download podcast from BBC, but has no access to the website (text, picture).

I plan to go to bed at 9-10 pm tonight. 3 Danni kept herself very well until evening. She took in a lot at the lunch. Supper wasn’t as good. She forced feed a few meal balls and cauliflower, with orange slice at the side. Then felt very sick at the smell of the meal. I open the door to the balcony to let in the fresh air and finished the left over there.

We are kind of expecting this, the side effect kicked in on day 3 – day 7 of the treatment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the color picture of Ryan. It brights the day. Most of the time you may feel black and white pictures fit this blog better, but color pictures with more smiles may help to losen the heavy feeling...... After all, it depends on how you want to look at it.

Jingye said...

It does bright up the day, doesn't it? Danni has a e-photo frame at the bedsite, this is one of the pics in there.
Using b&w is purely an artistic decision although some of the shots does come out better in colour.

Anonymous said...

hi toad please keep the blog going so we know the update of danni.
all the best! smelly