2012-11-07

Dream

For the first time in many years, I have had a dream of Danni. This surprised me in a good way. I rarely had dream. I don't remember I have ever had dreams of Danni or both of us.

But I dreamed of her last night. She was in off white hospital pyjama with light blue dots on them. She lost some weight but not too thin. She was back from hospital  It maybe a 'weekend off' maybe a discharge. She was cheerful just like an good old jolly optimistic Danni. She told me her doctor is not bothering with her any more. Whatever that means.

She told me being in the hospital for so long she can tell what illness one has got from the way one walks.

Then in her pyjama she contented herself with a flopping into our bed with me. Then some naughty little people threw mud at us.

Woke up in the morning, I still have this dream. I am delight that I had it.

No comments: