2010-04-10

Spring time

Too busy. No time for meditation.
Thank you all for following and commenting on recent posts.

Danni's mom arrived here a week ago. We didn't tell her the full truth. She has been very  helpful on everything - when I think I dont need a spare pair of hands, in fact she comes very helpful - on everything.

Works on both of us taking most of the time since the Easter.

Danni wasn't feeling well, the swollen on the face isn't gone - although it was diagnosed as virus infection and she had been taking two courses of antibiotics.

I was busying building things in the garden whenever I can.

We have got a tool shed up already.

We have also erected a greenhouse on a slot - almost done, need to find more clips to hold the glazings.

I have also open a new vegetabe patch, the seedlings are wating to be moved.

I planned to use the bottom of the slope to build a flower garden. I told danni it is for her.

Ryan has been very helpful through out, although he is only 2 and a half.

Helping watering garden.
Helping passing pilers, screwdriver etc.
Helping hanging my welly boots.
Holding door when I push wheelbarrow through.

And he insist on keeping his 'working suit' on all day although it was very warm today.

From time to time he asked 'May I be your helper?'
'Yes you are my very useful helper - Ryan'

Here is the diary to the grow your own: http://mygardenallotment.blogspot.com/

No comments: